Friday, March 5, 2010

What's Your Number?

(image courtesy of ladymorgana on deviantart.com)
This week has been all about numbers, I sat in a class about Women as public intellectuals and somehow ended up on the subject of sex and the infamous number which sparked the inspiration for this post. A friend of mine once told me that her maximum number is five; meaning she's only allowed to sleep with five men in her lifetime. I found it strange that she'd relegated herself to a solitary number for the amount of men she's allowed to sleep with, not to mention the amount of pressure on lucky #5. For my friend the number five is the divide between a good girl and a bad woman, as for me I've always liked the bad girls - so here's to 5 and how ever many more I choose! I own my number, do you? In honour of International Women's Day (which is March 8), you definitely should!

That's all she wrote...For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment