Monday, March 15, 2010

Cravings

Now I've been pretty good for the last couple years. I stopped eating until I was stuffed, and started eating until I was satisfactorily full (&& lost 40 pounds that way), but over the last few months that good eating regime flew through the window. I surprisingly haven't put on any weight yet, but I'm bound to soon. Seeing as how I'd like to fit into that size 4 dress hanging in my closet, that thanks to my genes doesn't exactly fit my round behind - this needs to stop. My thoughts center around my career, my love life, my closet and FOOD! Bad combination - because if I'm not thinking of the other three things, I'm either eating or thinking about eating. When I think about all the summer paychecks that I didn't save, more than half of that went to feeding my eating out obsession. It doesn't help that my best friends a chef mind you! Don't get me wrong even though I eat quite a bit I do eat healthy, loading up on veggies rather than carbs. So here's the issue - should I diet or not, summer's coming and with the warm weather short shorts and bikini's, giving me less and less choice. Let's see if I can get through a week of eating to satisfaction rather than stuff-ation, I can do anything if I set my mind to it right?!? I'll update you when I do it, but only after I get that burrito I've been craving!

That's all she wrote... For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment