Sunday, March 21, 2010

Putting it in Ink

(image courtesy of roddh on flickr)
Yesterday one of by BFF's got his first tattoo - rumor on the street is that I'm next (but I highly doubt it). It's on that list of my 'what if's' that I don't plan to follow through on. I'm the kind of person who writes in my moleskine not on my skin, but if I were to get one I'd get the Jamaican national hummingbird perched on a Ginger Lily or Bird of Paradise plant on my right pelvic bone (not that I've put any thought into it). I also watched two girls get their tongues pierced (yikes!). I've got the standard two ears pierced and nothing else, as much as my friends would like me to join the club, tattoo's and piercings won't be on the docket this decade or the next.

That's all she wrote...For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment