Sunday, September 5, 2010

I ♥ Ziplining


I'm a ziplining fool, well kinda, sorta, maybe. Being cooped up in a house 80% of the time these days has turned me into an adrenaline seeker. Minus the big hickey looking bruise on my left breast I think I met the love of my life yesterday, The Adventure Park at Sandy Spring. When I was little I climbed trees and developed an affinity for tying my skipping ropes in my grandparents mango trees to swing from them only to fall from them and end up with bruises (too much watching Tarzan & Jane maybe?). My father would curse "you're a girl, your skin cyan get batta bruise like this" (translation a girl's skin should be flawless) too bad I loved playing football (soccer) without shin pads too. Besides the point, I enjoyed myself immensely, anyone wanna go bass jumping or sky diving with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment