Monday, February 8, 2010

This is it...

This is where it all begins, welcome to That's All She Wrote...For Now. On January 9th I tweeted"Your 20s are made for world traveling, torrid affairs, climbing to the top & getting into a drunken haze you'll only recover from in your 30s." Three months ago I hit the big 2-0 with some trepidation, reaching half way to 40 is no joke, but I'm getting used to the idea. Maybe it's that I feel like I've been stuck in a rut for my teenage years, rehashing and repeating the bad relationships and the silly mistakes, but now there's no nostalgia for the bad hair and the sometimes even worse wardrobe choices. Consider this chapter one of the new book of my life.

My name is Chanelle Sicard, I'm 20 years old and I'm going to paint the world in a colour I have yet to invent =D, case & point: you should be scared.

Chapter One: the haircut, now I've never been one of those people that think the hair defines the woman, but after 4 years of wanting to cut my hair and letting everyone under the sun talk me out of it I finally decided it was time. Modeled after my favourite singer Tami Chynn and my favourite actress Audrey Hepburn, I sprung for an uber short pixie cut with slightly longer than usual bangs. Maybe it's reinvention 101, but I can't help but love it.

...serious question though: Why did my new haircut just make black the most appealing colour in my wardrobe?

That's all she wrote...For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment